How to Make a Girl Fall in Love With You
. . .five ways to succeed without delays
So this website is primarily geared towards women; however, every once and a while a straggle comes along and is searching out the question “how to make a girl fall in love with you”
Essentially the same concept is applied to girls as it is to guys; no matter if you are male or female; what you have to do is examine what the opposite sex finds important. Guys should not do to women what they find important; they should concentrate on what the woman finds important. Women do not value the same things as guys. So guys here is what you need to focus on to get a girl to fall in love with you.
1) Affection – Women like affection, some more than other, some like public affection; however, all women like private affection. They like how the affection makes them feel loved; so if your affection is not making them feel loved then it is not the right kind of affection. Giving them affection at 3:00AM – Shaking them, saying “Babe, You AWAKE”, does not make them feel loved. That is only for you, not her. Instead, you need to focus on touch, intimacy and passion; that is what women want. Find your soft side or if you don’t have one, do what women do, and fake it! Master the art of Affection and you will be one step closer to making a girl fall in love with you.
2) Gift Giving – Women love getting gifts. They will tell you it’s the thought that counts; that is true for about 80% of the gift, the other 20% is based on what the gift is. Make sure the gift is not practical, do not give her a treadmill, if she is trying lose weight; and don’t buy her a bigger frying pan so she has an easier time making you dinner. Gifts like these are stupid and thoughtless; get her jewelry. Better yet, get her jewelry that symbolized the first time you met. Did you spend hours gazing at the stars on your 1st date; then get her diamond earring as a symbol of your 1st date as the diamonds are like the stars that you gazed at on your first date. Do this and you will definitely be on your way to making a girl fall in love with you.
3) Security – Guys, I know this sucks, but you the sugar momma’s are few and far between. A girl likes security, physically and financially. Guys start working out, go to the gym and put on some muscle. Let your woman know that you can protect her. Guys also start making some money; no you don’t need a gold digger. But you should try to be the provider; women like the sense of financial security and want to feel safe with you. If you mastered steps 1, 2, & 3. You better watch out that woman is starting to be putty in your hands.
4) Conversation – Guys, here is a real tough one; women like conversation. Not just surface level conversation, but deep, touchy-feely, emotional conversation. Women like to know about your day, what happened, and how it made you feel. They like to talk about their day, who they met, what their friends were wearing, who is dating who. Guys just try to put up with it and entertain her with meaningful conversation; let her know that you are engaged in the conversation and enjoy the time spent with her. If you can do this you will almost know exactly “How to Make a Girl Fall in Love with You.”
5) Words of Admiration – Guys women want to be reminded of how you feel about them; they like to hear that you love them, that they look beautiful, that their smile is stunning, that they have the most beautiful eyes of any woman you have seen. They like this stuff, they eat it up; I realize that this is hard because guys could care less about all 5 of these steps. However, where you not the one asking “how to get a girl to fall in love with you.” There you have it, I have enlightened you. You know the 5 basic elements that will make any girl fall deeply in love with you.